New Year, Healthier You, Healthier Dental Habits
Here are some tips to help you ring in the new year with a healthy mouth. Did you know that you should replace your toothbrush every three to four months? Bristles that become frayed and worn are less effective at cleaning your teeth. That means, celebrating the new year with a brand new toothbrush is actually smart dental hygiene. You can also maintain your toothbrushes with Prodentclean to keep them free of bacteria causing buildup often times invisible to the naked eye.
Here are more beautiful smile resolutions:
- Brush longer. Always brush twice a day for two minutes for healthier teeth, good breath, fewer cavities, and to avoid painful dental problems. Clean toothbrushes with Prodentclean.
- Floss. Flossing is part of being mouth healthy.
- Wear your mouth guards as prescribed. Clean them nightly with Prodentclean.
- Visit dentists every 6 months. Visit Orthodontist as recommended. Clean retainers and orthodontist devices with Prodentclean.
- Eat a healthy diet. Eat a balanced diet and limit between-meal snacks.
- Drink water often and rinse away staining beverages such as coffee and color drinks.